Retro Spaceman/Sci-Fi Inspiration

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

randomsgirl

I have a rough idea for a costume for myself but cannot seem to get inspired for accompanying men's outfit. I'm going for a retro spaceman/sci-fi look but the all-white Buck-Rogers uniform seems too plain and too tight. Any other ideas?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gundytron

How about giving it a more military edge? Get an olive drab nomex flight suit or maybe older canvas flight clothes, big leather gloves, an equipment harness with pouches, a holster, etc. Then use your imagination and give it that retro space flair.

Unsung

I agree with Bak55 Wally wood is king!

My wife and Ijust did these costumes for a Scifi themed party we hosted. Hit us up if you like.