retractable spear

emersonyahir

Hello hunters, I was wondering if anybody knows a mechanism for the retractable spear, that let it go out and come in.Thanks guys.

Emerson M.

Hello hunters, I was wondering if anybody knows a mechanism for the retractable spear, that let it go out and come in.Thanks guys.

Emerson M.

someone made a good retractable gauntlet. I am sure you could probably do something similiar with the spear but it would have to be smaller. I will hit you up with a PM and maybe share some ideas with you on this.

someone made a good retractable gauntlet. I am sure you could probably do something similiar with the spear but it would have to be smaller. I will hit you up with a PM and maybe share some ideas with you on this.
Great idea. I hope you can help me. Thanks bud.

Can you share more on this? I am looking at doing a spring loaded retractable one.
Thanks

I have been working on this a little bit. The biggest concern I have run into is making sure the spear handle portion stays true to the shape. On some of the designs I have seen there is some variance in the size. However, you can't make the pole-arm handle too thick or I wouldn't expect it to be easily held in the hand. The one I am currently designing will be retractable both ways. I can definitely see it being used in the gauntlet as well. i will draw a little schematic on paint and put on this post for others that are working on this.

im toying with the idea of using the mechanism from umbrellas to extend the spear but you would have to retract it manually,much like the forementioned umbrella.....................

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back