Resident Evil Virus Display by HCG

Actually, 200.00 is a very reasonable price. Have you ever seen what they go for on Ebay with the case? They can be anywhere from 150.00 and up, depending on what you get with it. So, I've already ordered mine.

I'm not pointing the finger at you, but it always seems like people are complaining about how much a licensed replica costs as compared to buying a non-licensed copy or doing it themselves. I'm always willing to pay more for a licensed replica if it a a quality piece, although that does not always happen.

I probably should preorder it too but if i keep cash in my account too long for preorders social security audits it and deducts it from my next month's check so that would be 200+ out of my barely 700 check so i may end up ebaying it :cry

I bought this set of vials off ebay a few years ago, plexi sprials had no liquid
in them payed $90.00 and the seller even refunded me my shipping when he failed to get them to me as promised in his auction.
I like the light up feature but do not like the base and not worth the $200.00 to me.

100_0866.jpg
100_0864.jpg
100_0868.jpg

HCG 4PAY PAYMENT PLAN

HCG 4PAY PAYMENT PLAN
We all know the dilemma of the “must have” prop replica and finding a large amount of money at one time with all of life’s other expenses. So to ease the pain we have introduced our 4Pay payment plan. This allows you to reserve a qualifying product and pay for it over four equal monthly payments. Shipping costs and applicable state taxes (Florida residents only) will be added to the final payment.

How Does It Work?

The cost of your item will be broken into four equal payments. The first payment will be deducted from your credit card or paypal account at the time of ordering. The next two payments will be charged to your account on the same day of the following two months. The final payment will be charged to your account when your item is ready to ship.

Due to the increased administrative costs of the 4pay payment plan, the following cancellation fee schedule will apply:

Cancellations before the 2nd payment -$20
Cancellations before the 3rd payment - $40
Cancellations before the 4th payment - $60

The cancellation fee will be charged directly to the customer's credit card or paypal account. By choosing 4Pay in placing your order, you will be agreeing to pay any applicable cancellation fee.

Both of the fan made Virus props shown above are actually wrong. The Movie prop had 5-6 rings visible (depending on angle view), and were 5 inches long. The larger ones shown by Xander only show 4-5 rings, aluminum ringing is too thick, and are about 1/2 inch too short). The little T-Virus ones shown by TK648 (3 rings and only around 3 inches) are no where near movie accurate but are close to the ones used for the "Regenerate" pharmacudical ad used for RE2, but are not supposed to have ringing around the aluminum caps and are missing a little stub/spout thing on top. This is the first time we're actually getting movie/prop accurate vials. See attached pictures for refs. :)

And yes, I obsess over RE stuff. :angel

Last edited:
I have a pair of solid helix made by BlackwellFX and love them. I had the liquid ones for a while too but they evaporated.

Does any one know how to replace the liquid in the BlackwellFX vials? Maybe it is possible to make some kind of liquid with low rate of evaporation or seal spirals in some special way to prevent evaporation? Thanks.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back