resident evil movie props

Isn't that the chair she's sitting in inside what sort of looks like an aquarium? The tank breaks open and she falls out of it (can't remember which RE that was), but that looks like the thing she was strapped into...

Attachments

• Alice_rebirth.jpg
    Alice_rebirth.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 436
If those are all yours, than you must be the one that heard about. Heard that no matter how much cash you got at an auction. There is this guy who will beat your price every time..no contest.

great collection either way. thanks for sharing the pictures

VERY COOL collection Shikito! Love how complete it is character wise. Really nice how you have it displayed too. Thank you for sharing all the photos.

Hello Shikito

My name is Taku Dazai and I work at Walter Klassen FX. We were the ones that have actually made a bunch of the props in your collection. Sometimes when we are under tight deadlines props that we have made slip out before we have a chance to document them. Since you have such a nice display I would love to get some pictures of some pieces you have for our files. In particular the Wesker remote and the braces for Alice when she was inside the tank. Let me know if this is possible. Thank You

WOW some very impressive Pieces here.

I have plenty of SA but as far as SU goes I have a UMBRELLA Corporation U.B.C.S. "CENTURION" from RE Apocalypse (minus Helmet), & Japanese Trooper from RE Afterlife (Well vest and flightsuit. Vest was actually worn by K.Shin as well who is credited.

Have a few little UMBRELLA Corp pieces too but the rest is Mainly Screen Accurate inc:
A second "CENTURION" I wear,
UMBRELLA Corp Trooper RE Extinction,
"Airborne" RE:Afterlife (the troopers in the VTOLS at the end of the film, not quite the same as the Japanese due to insignia placement),
U.B.C.S. Merc RE: Apocalypse,
U.B.C.S. Helicopter Pilot RE: Apocalypse,

Do want to make the Biohazard suit one as well.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back