Resident evil 4......Id this holster and webbing if you can please.

I can't make out the buckle on the screen used, but it's not a standard Fastex like on most modern pistol belts you'll find (the one the guy is wearing has the standard Fastex). It's not vintage either (60's-80's), as far as I can tell, but like I said I can't make out much detail so it could be.

ETA: this looks like the right buckle, but it is flecktar camo and not black.

I used to have an airsoft holster that is identical to that. It was very cheap too. Let me see if I can find the link.

EDIT: While many of the holsters on airsoft sites show they have two straps, they will often ship you a holster with one. This has happened to me twice, so I guess I can't help you on an identical match. I do however still own an exact copy of that belt which I wouldn't mind letting go of. Let me know.

Last edited:
ok heres another one...this is Alices leg attatchement plus fake line for repelling down the liftshaft....but looks like a holster to me stripped.....any idea?

That may be one of those competition holsters that is skeletonized to reduce drag or even one that uses rare earth magnets to retain the gun. I've never used one, so don't know much about them.

Last edited:
Have you located the correct leg holster yet? I looked on eBay and found plenty. It is the standard leg holster with two straps. I'll send the belt tomorrow btw.

yes...but I had already gotten hold of the original piece...it was just missing the belt.

Now im on the hunt for Weskers glasses and the leg straps....thank you.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back