Request: MR Luke ROTJ Blueprints

E Williams

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone,

I'm in the process of machining the Luke ROTJ saber for myself, and need a little help verifying some of the measurements.

I have a quick request for those of you who have MR's framed blueprints- Could you give me the diameters of the sections indicated in the pic below?

[image]http://home.austin.rr.com/ethanwil/lukemeas.jpg[/image]

I suppose it would be easier if someone took a picture of the blueprints, but I dont know if that would be considered 'recasting'... So it might be best to avoid that flame-war; I just need those measurements.

Thanks much.
Ethan

Thanks- I'm actually using the DS plans right now :)

I just wanted to check them against the MR blueprints- I have a partial set of MR numbers and they seem very close to DS's, but not all the proportions are the same. I'm guessing it's because MR's is an idealized version, but I want to cover all my bases.

I'm interested as well. Would anyone mind sending me the DS prints? I'm taking a lathe class right now and have the itch to make this saber as well.

There's a japanese site that has the same blueprints and some updated prints as well (Mostly the ANH Vader, but some of them were changed ever so slightly that it was hard to notice the changes, but they are there). I believe it was lightsaber.web5.jp. Hope this helps.

Seth

EDIT: Oh goody. That link still works. Too bad it's in Japanese, I'd love to read all of their stuff. Anyone know of an online translator I can use to read this stuff?

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back