Repurposing Your Millennium Falcon [Pics]

Sorry it was my intention to post it into the "General Modeling" section, which is where it makes sense to me to post it but I accidentally clicked on the "Studio Scale Models" on an accident...

He didn't really do any modeling, so I'd say Off Topic is the best place for it. But that's an awesome idea for a Home Theater PC! Thanks for sharing.

Well, I would consider that modeling, when he's fixing a model up and adding things to it to make it better, or whatever. I guess it all depends on what your definition of model making is. To me, this would fit in the "General Modeling" section...

eh, I dunno.. I've seen some pretty awesome modifications of these things (pc, x-box, dvd player) and some of those had pretty accurate paintjobs, lighting, and functional vents on the back but what/wherever.
I've seen threads like this one in both sections.

"An excellent idea until your fan breaks, the Falcon melts, starts a fire and your house goes up in flames and you die."

:lol:thumbsup

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back