Repurposing Your Millennium Falcon [Pics]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MelMWells

Sorry it was my intention to post it into the "General Modeling" section, which is where it makes sense to me to post it but I accidentally clicked on the "Studio Scale Models" on an accident...

robn1

Master Member
He didn't really do any modeling, so I'd say Off Topic is the best place for it. But that's an awesome idea for a Home Theater PC! Thanks for sharing.

MelMWells

Well, I would consider that modeling, when he's fixing a model up and adding things to it to make it better, or whatever. I guess it all depends on what your definition of model making is. To me, this would fit in the "General Modeling" section...

d_jedi1

Sr Member
eh, I dunno.. I've seen some pretty awesome modifications of these things (pc, x-box, dvd player) and some of those had pretty accurate paintjobs, lighting, and functional vents on the back but what/wherever.
I've seen threads like this one in both sections.

jme3

Sr Member
"An excellent idea until your fan breaks, the Falcon melts, starts a fire and your house goes up in flames and you die."

:lol:thumbsup