Report that Harrison Ford in (serious) condition after plane crash.

CessnaDriver

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Early report. have to wait and see if this is accurate.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2015/03/05/small-plane-crashes-onto-venice-golf-course/

VENICE (CBSLA.com) — A small plane crashed onto a Venice golf course Thursday, sending at least one person to the hospital.
The small, yellow plane crashed about 2:24 p.m. at Penmar Golf Course, 1233 Rose Ave., not far from the Santa Monica airport, according to Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Erik Scott.
The pilot, identified as actor Harrison Ford by entertainment website TMZ.com, was the only person on board. He was taken to a hospital in critical condition.
NTSB officials are investigating.

Last edited:
Re: Report that Harrison Ford in critical condition after plane crash.

Looks to be true, but sounds like perhaps injuries are not critical...
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/harrison-ford-injured-plane-crash-n318301

His injuries were originally described as "critical," but sources emphasized they are better characterized as serious, including lacerations to the head and possible fractures.

- - - Updated - - -

150315_harrison-ford-jsw-636p_d96bc9e19370fdf9463150f621ffc743.JPG

Well this is the second crash landing he has been in, I remember the helicopter incident.

Twitter user Alex Miller said his mom was playing on the hole near the crash scene and she came to Ford's aid."He seems OK," Miller Tweeted.

Harrison Ford in Plane crash

Just been reported that Harrison Ford has been involved in a plane crash
150306_raw_harrisonford_2.ashx

Re: Harrison Ford in Plane crash

My god !!! No luck this guy.
Reel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He was flying Solo... :p this is one tough old coot. He'll chalk it up as another adventure...

Last edited by a moderator:

Watching the press conference now. It sounds like he's going to be OK as the injuries were not life-threatening.

Yeah, press conference said "fair to moderate" injuries, and he was awake and alert. Also, crashed near a doctor who was golfing.

He and that plane are about the same tough vintage and i bet after some work both'll be back in the air.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back