Repo Man

CB2001

Master Member
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

This one is for the fans of the classic movie, "Repo Man". For those who are unfamiliar with it, in the movie, there is a running gag involving a lot of items with a "generic brand" label on there. Everything that is featured in the film, from beer, cereal, canned food to truth serum, has a simple white, light blue and dark blue label. And needless to say, I was at home visiting my parents and I was trying to think of props to use on a short film that I have to make for my class. As a result, I thought about the movie, "Repo Man", remembering the white labels and I thought, "What would happen if the characters in the short came across a DVD with this generic label that says "Hollywood Blockbuster"? How funny would that be?" So, I sat down, and under 20 minutes, created this generic label for a DVD cover.

I hope you fans of "Repo Man" love this. If anyone has any problem with the placement of the text on the spine, let me know and I'll see if I can fix it. But since I used a DVD template, everything should fit correctly.

Blockbuster_Generic_DVD_cover_by_codebreaker2001.png

For downloading the full size, you can go to the following link, click on download and print out a full size version of the file: http://codebreaker2001.deviantart.com/art/Blockbuster-Generic-DVD-cover-128151872

Not the best scan, but the tickets were pretty small to start with. THis was scanned off one of the screen used ones, when it came up on Ebay last year.

3798291908_4ddc8e9f33_o.jpg

Not the best scan, but the tickets were pretty small to start with. THis was scanned off one of the screen used ones, when it came up on Ebay last year.

3798291908_4ddc8e9f33_o.jpg

Heh! Wrong "Repo Man"! :p

You need to make labels for beef stew that just say "FOOD"! :lol

-Sarge

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back