Replica T-Shirts, who has offered what?

THEWRAPOFCONS

I am courious as to who has made replica or prop oriented t-shirts, like the recent Serinity and Doom t-shirts, if you have done any please post pics, I would love to see whats avalible.

A while back I did a run of "Flynn's" t-shirts, as in Flynn's arcade from Tron. Flynn worth this shirt during the arcade sequence at the beginning of the movie. It started out as a favor for a small group of fans here and then quickly spread to some Tron forums and even Usenet. I ended up making over 120 the first time and then a second run a year later.

flynns.jpg

Scott

i used to have the scarecrow shirt that the jack knight starman wore in the first couple of issues...but i have no idea where it now....i also have a black tshirt that has "eddie" written across the chest in green cursive (and a very very accurate jacket to go with it)...but that was made for a specific purpose...i'm pretty sure i've made more...but damned if i can remember them off the top of my head...skott

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back