Repainted Chopper SS

ThePredHunter

I just wanted to share these photos of my repainted CHOPPER from SS. What does everyone think??

DSC02003.JPG

DSC02004.JPG

DSC02005.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I was going to replace the lens, I don't know when I will actually get around to it. Honestly SS should have put real lens in, i was going to actually cut the bios to fit real lens but it is too much of a pain in the ars. So i will prob just wind up putting really thin plastic lens like material in. That is unless u have a better idea. Let me know if u do......all of my other bios other than SS all have real lens in them.

i would weather it more if it was me but it looks nice

you should replace the lense with some mesh

None of the AVP masks had mesh, on screen or otherwise. They did however have reflective sunglass lenses painted in various colours/patterns. Thepredhunter, nice job on the repaint, as for the lenses, head over to the SS freaks board, there was a thread about a lens mod that someone did without the need for cutting etc and it improved the mask a hundred times over!! as you said however, SS should have done it properly in the first place which is why i refuse to buy this one and give them any more of my hard earned money. I had to fix my scar and the celtic looks rubbish imo Paint and lenses!!! They really dropped the ball on these after the superb wolf bio......

i can understand you not wanting to cut into the bio...
here is another idea

pick up some

cut it to fit inside the lens section and your done... this way you get a better look instead of chopping into the chopper.

just an idea

cut it to fit inside the lens section and your done... this way you get a better look instead of chopping into the chopper.
If your considering kithunter's idea there is also
activa wire mesh

Joanns fabric lists it but says online only.
Locally, Hobby Lobby (on Cactus) could have some and Jerrys Artarama (Rural and the 60) has a few woven mesh options but not the Activa stuff.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back