Reebok Stompers and other Aliens themed shoes

Not sure I'm gonna keep the shoes in here as a display, but they'll hang tight here for now.

IMG_6006.jpg

IMG_6007.jpg

Soles are bonded. They still need some work as they were not cast in a mold.
They are a bit oversized but overall, I think I did OK.
IMG_20190531_203318_566.jpg

Last edited:
20% off right now but the sizes are going quick. Looks like only 9.5 left

Surprised they even have them at all. They have a local shop here in Stockholm, but when I tried contacting them they were clueless. Paid a visit to the store and they said they would have them but they couldn't be reserved. Checked the website on release day... no shoes in sight so I got mine from Spain instead.

So the price was right and my 2006 greys are getting a little worn out, so I bought a pair of the white 2019 ones. They arrived today and I'm surprised nobody's brought up how comparatively crappy they are. The leather is cheaper, they removed the Reebok logo from the tongue, they changed the color of the Reebok logo on the foot strap, (one kind of fun change) the stamped Reebok logos are now embroidered, and the worst change of all, the tongue is just poorly topstitched every 1/4" or so instead of the cool quilting they've done on every other variant before. It's not enough to justify wanting my money back, but it's pretty ******.

Damn, this thread made me regret selling my two pairs of hi-tops.

Save me from eBay searching and breaking my heart, what's the going rate for the hi-tops these days? Still have the lo top Lance version on top of a wardrobe in their box I think.

Reebok is having a site-wide sale 40% off - code DB50. So these come out to $60ish (depending on your state's sales tax)
Canadian code is FAM

Last edited:
The bug stompers release tonight at 9pm PDT

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back