Ree Yees-from Jabbas Palace-goat-faced bust

Korbanth

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Ree-Yees was the name of a belligerent three-eyed, goat-faced alien in Jabba the Hutt's court. The pale-skinned Gran was a drunken spicer who often got into vociferous arguments with bigger aliens. Ree-Yees was aboard Jabba the Hutt's sail barge during the last trip to the Great Pit of Carkoon. He presumably perished in the explosion that engulfed the Hutt's pleasure craft.

check out my lifesized bust of this rarely found alien. This is the first CASTING out of the mold from the clay original made. wow, did it come out nice...

ryees1.jpg

ryees2.jpg

ryees3.jpg

ryees4.jpg

ryees5.jpg

email me for details on it's construction - SHOWOFF THREAD, maybe can turn into an Interest thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
the ears, antennae, horns, and teeth are casted separately, and then attached..so it came out nice. thanks..

no, its not latex Chris, its a resin casting. The master was sculpted clay.
and you'd have to do some trimming, but some people could wear it. My plans are to make a new mold soon so I can make latex rubber ones so one could wear it.

JRX - I want to show a photo of it next to one of your painted Emperor busts to show size comparison, you'll not believe how large it is.

thanks - I have to move out the 10 resin heads first, then will remold it (specially for latex), but it might take a few months before I can actually do it...PM me if your interested in one of the head castings. I kinda expect the mods to move this thread to the JY anyways...

Looks awesome! Ree-Yees was always a fantastic alien - love him so much more in ROTJ than when they started sticking Gran heads on every 2nd alien in the Prequels.

Here are some comparison shots to show against a human sized head. What a wonderful thing to compare it to, JRX's Emperor HEAD.

reecompare2.jpg

reecompare1.jpg

Six are sold, only 4 of the first 10 remain, can send immediately if anyone wants a solid resin bust kit...will consider a latex run in a month or so once these are moved out and my project breaks even.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back