Interest Red X helmet

Randy Guhl

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey I had a client that wanted to have this made and then decided to back out so I'm just gauging interest to see if its still worth printing.
to justify printing and making a mold I'd like to atleast get 4-5 people. price for a kit would be $180 for a Fully finished it would be $250
more_agressive.jpgmore_agressive2.jpgmore_agressive3.jpg

Hey I had a client that wanted to have this made and then decided to back out so I'm just gauging interest to see if its still worth printing.
to justify printing and making a mold I'd like to atleast get 4-5 people. price for a kit would be $180 for a Fully finished it would be $250
View attachment 506096View attachment 506097View attachment 506098
I like the idea, though, I don't know if I'd ever pay for this. Have you ever considered trying Slade's mask? Might be a dumb question.

I like the idea, though, I don't know if I'd ever pay for this. Have you ever considered trying Slade's mask? Might be a dumb question.
Well this isn't for slades mask. I have considered it but theres tons of other builders that make different variations for slade (deathstroke) such as arrow, arkham orgins, injustice as well as others. The reason of the post is to determine if i am making THIS. I spent a good amount of time on the project for it to fall through.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back