Reaper bust, work in progress, finished pics page 2

frosty

Sr Member
I've been asked to sculpt a reaper bust from blade 2, heres the sculpt, still pretty rough, still got the ears and back of the head to sort, its based on Steve wangs version, with a bit of other stuff added, i see a couple of things that need tweaking allready
DSCF0257.jpg

DSCF0256.jpg

The finished bust will be latex and polyfoam, i'd love to do a silicone one, maybe in the future

Last edited:
Re: Reaper bust, work in progress

cheers
I've been busy this week, but still managed to do a little more on the sculpt
DSCF0261.jpg

DSCF0262.jpg

Getting there, i'm hoping to add these expanding fleshy areas to the back section, see if i can fit it in
DSCF0259.jpg

I'll admit...I started scrolling without really thinking about what it was...and pretty much jumped out of my skin >_<

Bloody terrifying! Good job!

I'm impressed, Frosty! :)
some mighty fine skills ya got there

looking forward to seeing what this little beauty will look like finished............. :)

so this is what your getting teeth for :)

great start to the sculpt mate , I think it might add a little more dimention to the bust if you took the shoulders out just as far as the mandibles and then bring it down just a tad more onto the chest past those collar bones, will also give it more room on the back then for those other details on the shoulder blades

cheers guys
I'm working to a set size for this as its going overseas bud, but a nice idea, shame to be limited by postage rates, but it is what it is

Cheers, i followed steve wangs version, just added a bit of my own stuff to it, finished the sculpt, off to mould it in the morning
DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0317.jpg

heres the back, i decided against the weird protruberance thingies
DSCF0316.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back