Re: Does the technology exist to make a GOLDEN SNITCH/DELUMINATOR?

The lights in my house run on remote control... does that count as a deluminator? I could dress it up to look like the one in the movie and put a bath robe on and pretend to be a wizard

Just a few other forums where daft questions are being asked under that username. Nothing too outrageous, but I've seen similar from folk who were kicked off other forums for trolling.

m_its_a_trap.jpg

I can't believe this was entertained for five pages!

Quick answers,
Golden snitch: the technology is in sight, but not yet here
Deluminator: not possible by the currently defined laws of physics, and by laws I mean that there is simply no way around them whatsoever. Just to entertain the thought of breaking the laws, you will have to wait for the infamous and elusive Higgs Boson particle (the "god" particle) to be fully understand, then you may or may not have a new set of laws to work with. If you do have new laws there is still no guarantee that they will allow the likes of a Deluminator.
Location of Hogwarts: Hogwarts is not real

He might not be posting but threads like this can still be a fun thinking exercise coupled with pining over stuff we'll never have. Hmm. Lightsabers. Every damn Christmas as a kid I wrote a letter to Santa Claus asking for a real working one. I'm starting to think he's either ignoring me or maybe he doesn't exist at all :unsure

As for the snitches, there's a few possibilities.

YouTube - AeroVironment flapping-wing nano-UAV

He might not be posting but threads like this can still be a fun thinking exercise coupled with pining over stuff we'll never have. Hmm. Lightsabers. Every damn Christmas as a kid I wrote a letter to Santa Claus asking for a real working one. I'm starting to think he's either ignoring me or maybe he doesn't exist at all :unsure

As for the snitches, there's a few possibilities.

YouTube - AeroVironment flapping-wing nano-UAV

I'm still waiting for the flying anti-gravity cars with the delta-shaped
bodies and the streamlined double-bubble windshields.

I just caught this thread and the first thing that popped into my head also was a kid and the infamous AAS!

This is what happens when a muggle leaves a computer unattended, within a wizards reach.
Ill answer:
If you live near the NY area, go to a place in E. 17th street, a store called the Rumbling Rabbit,It will look deserted, you have to blink three times and a rabbit will jump from the painting wall, you must follow him.
He will take you to Gabin Knewlenblott and for a thousand galleons he will give you what you need.

Next time you need to ask use an owl.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back