Re-animator serum bottle

pickingrinnin

Has anyone know where to buy a serum bottle that looks like the one used in the first Re-animator? I have been digging through eBay, Amazon, and medical supply places online, but I'm having trouble finding a good duplicate.

You can edit your post by clicking on the edit button on the bottom of it :)

Also, the bottles a medical bottle, but basically it's an older bottle. Ebay, flea markets, stuff like that is going to be your best bet.

Personally, I was going nuts and just gave up and got a "close enough" one from a labware company online. Some rubbing alcohol and a highlighter later, and I have my little jar of reanimator liquid :)

Chris

Chris;

I have heard of the rubbing alcohol / highlighter method, and am going to give it a shot. Have you found that it loses any color intensity over time?

Nah, mines still just as neon green as it was the day I poured it.

I even have a batch set up in the cabinet because it's pretty close to what they used in Smallville for the liquid kryptonite effects. Hell of a lot cheaper than the glowstick stuff, and not nearly as much of a pain in the ass.

I will take a pic of it later on and upload it :)

Chris

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back