Ray Winstone's eyeglasses question

artemisus

Hello all,
I hope my question is within the scope of this forum; but please pardon me if not.
Specifically, my question is whether anyone is able to identify the brand (and model) of the eyeglasses worn by Ray Winstone's character in the series "Ice"?
Please see the below pictures (source: Google images) with the eyeglasses in question.
Thank you very much.
-Ari

1664569530830.png
1664569580288.png

1664569626309.png

Welcome to therpf! We definitely identify this sort of thing here, although I think this topic would maybe be better suited to the Replica Costumes section. At any rate, I’d ask member UV400 for help if I were you. They’re extremely knowledgeable and very gifted at identifying glasses (y)

Welcome to therpf! We definitely identify this sort of thing here, although I think this topic would maybe be better suited to the Replica Costumes section. At any rate, I’d ask member UV400 for help if I were you. They’re extremely knowledgeable and very gifted at identifying glasses (y)
Thank you so much for your kind reply, and your recommendations. I will reach out to UV400 and also ask in the other section. Thanks again!

First guess is Cutler and Gross 0692.
Thank you so much for your response, Schlegel. That was VERY helpful. In addition, I did ask UV, and they also identified 0692, but then also identified an older reference, the 1214, which is looks very very similar but larger dimensions. So you all solved the mystery for me, and I really appreciate the responses. Sincere thanks again.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back