Ray Park/Darth Maul videos wanted

Dark One

Not sure if this fits into the costume section but here it goes. I am trying to collect any videos/.jpgs of Ray Park/Darth Maul practicing the lightsaber stunts shown in Episode I. My newest costume will be a Darth Maul. I train/teach in a Brazilian Martial Art called Capoeira so several of the movements we do are similar to what Ray can do. Not only do I want to look the part, I can flip and twirl as well. I have downloaded all the ones off of Youtube.com but if anyone has any others that would be a great help. Pm me or e-mail.

<div class='quotetop'>(Dark One @ Jul 18 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1283326[/snapback]</div>
Not sure if this fits into the costume section but here it goes. I am trying to collect any videos/.jpgs of Ray Park/Darth Maul practicing the lightsaber stunts shown in Episode I. My newest costume will be a Darth Maul. I train/teach in a Brazilian Martial Art called Capoeira so several of the movements we do are similar to what Ray can do. Not only do I want to look the part, I can flip and twirl as well. I have downloaded all the ones off of Youtube.com but if anyone has any others that would be a great help. Pm me or e-mail.
[/b]

This is from Rays website.Enjoy :) The guy is amazing.

http://www.raypark.net/video

Lee

I will see if any of the guys in the Southern Outpost have some video from when he did the demonstration at AdventureCon a couple of weeks ago. They will be the same demonstration but might be at a different angle etc.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back