Ray Park/Darth Maul videos wanted

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Dark One, Jul 18, 2006.

1. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member

Not sure if this fits into the costume section but here it goes. I am trying to collect any videos/.jpgs of Ray Park/Darth Maul practicing the lightsaber stunts shown in Episode I. My newest costume will be a Darth Maul. I train/teach in a Brazilian Martial Art called Capoeira so several of the movements we do are similar to what Ray can do. Not only do I want to look the part, I can flip and twirl as well. I have downloaded all the ones off of Youtube.com but if anyone has any others that would be a great help. Pm me or e-mail.

2. _Lee_

_Lee_ Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

<div class='quotetop'>(Dark One @ Jul 18 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]1283326[/snapback]</div>
    This is from Rays website.Enjoy :) The guy is amazing.

http://www.raypark.net/video

Lee

3. dwrd

dwrd New Member

I will see if any of the guys in the Southern Outpost have some video from when he did the demonstration at AdventureCon a couple of weeks ago. They will be the same demonstration but might be at a different angle etc.

4. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member

That would be great. I have no problem paying for the tape,DVD, etc. plus the shipping. Thanks.....

5. The_Dwimmerlaik

The_Dwimmerlaik New Member

Yuo can find some videos of Ray Park at SDCC if im not wrong in a battle with another guy in you tube he made some movements of the movie

6. gjustis

gjustis Well-Known Member

Ray Park is fancy and all, but THIS guy is the shiz-nizow:

http://www.gbdetroit.com/S-154-JeffRobitaille2.mpg

Park's got NUFIN on Robitaille. He's my hero. ;)

Plus, although it's not Park, you might be able to find some fun staff moves on the MA Trick site that the above vid comes from....in case that helps in the least....

7. bleyd

bleyd Sr Member

Raypark.net

Nuff said.