Ray gun

LRL

Basic lepton agitator with bolted on Faddeev–Popov ghost field smasher.

As you can see, this basic ray gun has been modified and augmented with an experimental *quasiparticle disrupter. It's designers evidently then had second thoughts, as evidenced by the alarming number of warning stickers affixed to the highly experimental weapon.

In theory this weapon may have an infinite range, the beam endlessly travelling through the universe, unraveling the fabric of reality as it goes. On the other hand, as one sticker says, it might all be FINE.

Running off a basic hand portable fusion station, housed in the rear of the gun, the user need never fear running out of power. However with so much else to worry about, this is little comfort.

Not to be placed within reach of children, a basic knowledge of exotic particles is desirable, though not essential. Best to be sure the target is nice and far away, with no significant celestial bodies directly behind them, including of course, the planet we are standing on.

https://picasaweb.google.com/104714...authkey=Gv1sRgCOPOkM6Ex-vKogE&feat=directlink

Last edited:
Remember, fusion powered quasiparticle disruptors don't vaporize planets, people do. Never operate a fusion powered quasiparticle disruptor while intoxicated, and never point it at anything you don't intend to destroy.

gCUE86CFaCBH9GY6BXaf8FjYCOemDN2Tuzr_tMOMC3E

Now here is a plain old lepton agitator, has to be set up on the bench, no field adjustable parts. This one is set to skeletonise, just as a laugh. The lack of safety catch or trigger guard is typical of the manufacturer, and we think the little torch is just there to make it look good.

Prone to intense overheating, the unit is too small to use with gloves. Frankly I miss the days of projectile weapons.

Remember, fusion powered quasiparticle disruptors don't vaporize planets, people do. Never operate a fusion powered quasiparticle disruptor while intoxicated, and never point it at anything you don't intend to destroy.

All important safety notes, because of the weight distribution and lack of trigger guard, it's actually pretty hard to pick up without shooting. Let's think SAFE!

I'm a bit mischievous when I hold power so I don't have worries ;) other than reducing myself 2 a pile of ashes if that .......but truly amazing work uve done here .......wot did u make the barrel from( n the rest of it ;) ) if u don't mind me askin

I'm a bit mischievous when I hold power so I don't have worries ;) other than reducing myself 2 a pile of ashes if that .......but truly amazing work uve done here .......wot did u make the barrel from( n the rest of it ;) ) if u don't mind me askin

The white ceramic tesla insulators are made from white ceramic tesla insulators, and the brass ends are supatap washers. As for the big gun, the main body is an air powered hack saw, dressed up with some bits off a Hoover, some old valves, wires and computer components. The scope cost £5, the laser finder £4, £6 for the meters, some flashing LEDs and photoshopped stickers

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back