Randy Cooper 38" Star Destroyer Kit

I think the nose needs to be more squared off......the point looks a bit off to me. Looks like it's all coming along nicely however. :)

Okay... got the bottom nose on. Not finish putting all the greeblies on yet. The hardest part was figuring out how to blend the side trench edges into the new section. I think the bulkiness of the original nose is hidden and, although not canon, it gives impression that the front end is a very busy place.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Randy? I need a replacement for a miscast and unrepairable piece but the emails I sent were unanswered and I'm not sure if I have the right contact info.

Nwerke, I believe Randy sent all kits out within the last 3 weeks. Where do ya live??? I'd email him and inquire if I were you. That sounds like a long time to wait. Need to make sure it didn't get lost in transit.

Dave

Nwerke, I believe Randy sent all kits out within the last 3 weeks. Where do ya live??? I'd email him and inquire if I were you. That sounds like a long time to wait. Need to make sure it didn't get lost in transit.

Dave

Dave, if it was that recently then it's probably OK. I live in Australia!! :lol

It might be worth an email to Randy. Even though we're in Oz, most stuff is air-freighted over i.e. quicker. I've never waited more than 2-3 weeks or anything.

Unless it's a really bulky package and went surface mail for cost reasons?

I'd be interested to hear how much something that big costs to land here.:eek

Mike, Oz

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back