Random Question

SterlingMedal

A thought has just occurred to me that no one on here has answered.

What would happen if a predator was force sensitive?
You know, like a jedi/sith.

Not quite understanding the question...are you asking if they would become a sith or become a jedi or would they just force choke there prey?

The Force would give the Predator a huge advantage!

I think if the Pred were to turn to the dark side and become a Sith, then he'd most definitely force choke his prey... and probably go after his own kind, and be labelled a Bad Blood ;)

If he stayed a Jedi and didn't turn, then he'd be the one delegated to go after the Xeno Queen... and also after the abovementioned Bad Blood

---
Ei'luj

If they were force sensitive and retained their hunting culture, they would probably go after Jedi, Sith, or at least far more dangerous prey. I doubt very much that they would join either side, opting to stay free hunters. They would've most definitely been a force to be reckoned with (pardon the pun) during the clone wars, wreaking havok on both sides, possibly changing the outcome. I dare say, they would've even gone after bounty hunters and the like. Yes, the universe would've been a far different place.

I hunt alone for my power is to great. Well sometimes with my half brother just to spice things up a bit.

OSFest2009012.jpg

photo-1.jpg

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back