Ramseyprops Issues?

ahuntley

Hello all,
Has anyone had any experience with dealing with Ramseyprops before? I don't want to put things out publicly quite yet, but I could definitely use some feedback on their experience. Thank you

Hello all,
Has anyone had any experience with dealing with Ramseyprops before? I don't want to put things out publicly quite yet, but I could definitely use some feedback on their experience. Thank you
I’d heard many great things about them from this forum and elsewhere, and had ordered a diary and letter from him in September. Long story short, when I went to message him about its not arriving by the latest delivery date of Nov. 15th, Etsy showed them as “currently not selling on Etsy,” with the storefront seemingly gone. The same is true as of today. After I messaged him, both about a delivery update and also to wish him well (in case something bad had happened), I received no response and Etsy almost immediately refunded the order total after 48 hours.

In all this time did I ever receive any messages or updates on progress (but neither did I message him; I tend to leave the work to the masters and try not to interfere or ask unnecessary questions, lest it slow their work). All that to say, however, that nothing was ever communicated to me that didn’t come from Etsy itself.

When I researched causes for the shutdown, it ranged from the store being closed for legal reasons to something as silly as they simply added a new product and were having to get it approved. This is different to the storefront showing that they’re taking a break (it will tell you they’re taking a break and you can still find the storefront when you search it). The speed at which Etsy refunded the order despite my still wanting to receive the diary tells me he likely isn’t returning, at least not until whatever it is gets resolved.

To give Ramsey the benefit of the doubt, I wouldn’t dare say anything bad about him as I unfortunately never got to deal with him, but there are plenty of people on here and elsewhere who swear by the product, and place his diary second only to the likes of Sarednab, etc. That said, something must have happened, as my experience has not been like others and has put me off potentially doing business with him in the future (due to a lack of communication and seemingly “taking the money and running”).

I just hope he and his partner are doing well, whatever the case, and I wish him the best.

Last edited:
I am in the same boat, yet I never got Etsy to refund the purchase...how did you go about that?
If you’re on mobile: select the person / profile pic in top right > Purchases & Reviews > go to the order > Help with Order > Open Case (if this isn’t available, you may have to “request help” from the seller, wait the 48 hours, then open a case with Etsy following above steps again. My experience was a near-instantaneous refund, with a couple more emails that came the next day confirming the issue.

Sorry to hear someone else was affected and RP didn’t get whatever it was squared away :/.

Yeah I ordered a grail diary from him on Etsy back in May, I think, and I waited like 3 or 4 months after the supposed delivery date and got nothing. Opened a case with Etsy and they instantly refunded me.

The story I got from Mark originally for the delay was that he and his wife are getting older and had a few medical issues. I get that and that’s why I waited so long past the delivery date. The shady thing is that he’s still trying to sell on eBay.

I ordered October 15th, and was supposed to be delivered Nov. 27th. I’ve reached out on Etsy, email, and even messaged on eBay. Nothing. Disappointing since I’ve been planning this for a year as a Christmas present for my brother. Might have to cough up some more cash and get the Swak Props hero version of the grail diary.

I ordered October 15th, and was supposed to be delivered Nov. 27th. I’ve reached out on Etsy, email, and even messaged on eBay. Nothing. Disappointing since I’ve been planning this for a year as a Christmas present for my brother. Might have to cough up some more cash and get the Swak Props hero version of the grail diary.
I can’t believe he’s still trying to sell on eBay. I see his listings on there every day and I’m like, how can I report it so he stops taking orders.

I can’t believe he’s still trying to sell on eBay. I see his listings on there every day and I’m like, how can I report it so he stops taking orders.
I can’t find him on eBay. But there must be a way to report him. I wonder how many there are out there.

I can’t find him on eBay. But there must be a way to report him. I wonder how many there are out there.
It’s a different account name but it’s still his profile pic and it says RamseyProps over the product pics.

Attachments

• IMG_9944.png
    IMG_9944.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 65
I messaged him on eBay saying that I’d seen him on Etsy but noticed the store had closed and was wondering if he was selling them on eBay now. That was on Dec 9 and haven’t received a response. Doesn’t mean he’s not selling them, but he also hasn’t removed the products from sale either, leading me to assume he either doesn’t care or something so horrible has happened he can’t be bothered to do so. We will probably never know.

I tried to contact him through ebay many times and I haven’t any message responded, there is a video on youtube…
uploaded 7months ago, I tried to contact him through the reviewer and she doesn’t had any response too, so I think he is out of business sadly.

It’s unfortunate that he hasn’t returned any messages. I know this time of year is stressful. However this is also the busy season for him and I would think that he would want the sales. He has 100% feed back on eBay but that goes back to 2017.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back