Rambo Last Blood M-65 Jacket

I was looking to find out what brand the M-65 Jacket that Stallone wears in Rambo Last Blood. Propper, Alpha, Rothco?
I think unless they actually auction off the Wardrobe from that film, it will be almost impossible to find out for sure as most M65 jackets are practically the same design. I do know that the jackets he wore and Creed we're both Alpha Industries but that doesn't necessarily mean that he use that brand for last blood. If I ever definitively find out I will definitely post on here

I think unless they actually auction off the Wardrobe from that film, it will be almost impossible to find out for sure as most M65 jackets are practically the same design. I do know that the jackets he wore and Creed we're both Alpha Industries but that doesn't necessarily mean that he use that brand for last blood. If I ever definitively find out I will definitely post on here
Thanks for the reply. So the m65's he wore in Rocky 6 & creed were Alpha? Were they black or navy?

Thanks for the reply. So the m65's he wore in Rocky 6 & creed were Alpha? Were they black or navy?
Both... Lol... I couldn't remember which one do you like why LOL but I know he wore a navy blue and one and a black one as well I think in the first Creed it was navy blue and then in Creed 2 it was black

One tell would be the zippers. Mil-spec zippers are, I believe, OD plastic, while a lot of commercial versions use untouched brass zippers in both the front and on the back of the collar.

Here are a few close ups of the M65 he is wearing. I know the hood zipper looks to be nylon but the front zipper looks like a metal version. I know Alpha has both hood and front metal zippers

Attachments

• rambo-last-blood-pic.jpg
    rambo-last-blood-pic.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 1,329
  • MV5BNDljOTVjNjMtMjIyZC00ZWQ1LWIzNjMtNTdhYTFlNGQ1NDI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMwNDgzNjc@._V1_.jpg
    MV5BNDljOTVjNjMtMjIyZC00ZWQ1LWIzNjMtNTdhYTFlNGQ1NDI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjMwNDgzNjc@._V1_.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 687
Well believe it or not if you look closely those are two different jackets. One of them has a silver zipper and the other one is the brass zipper. I know that three are getting ready to be auctioned off at an auction house but from the pictures I've seen I can't tell a name brand nor is it mentioned in the description

One tell would be the zippers. Mil-spec zippers are, I believe, OD plastic, while a lot of commercial versions use untouched brass zippers in both the front and on the back of the collar.
I don’t know what was used in the film but Mil-spec when I was in ALL zippers were brass

Here are the 3 m65 jackets being auctioned off from last blood. They have no labels inside stating brand or size.

Attachments

• 421061_6.jpg
    421061_6.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 421063_6.jpg
    421063_6.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 151
  • 421065_6.jpg
    421065_6.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 148
I actually contacted the prop house it propels and they gave me information on the name brand and the name brand is TEESAR... And the size used in the movie is a large regular

I actually contacted the prop house it propels and they gave me information on the name brand and the name brand is TEESAR... And the size used in the movie is a large regular
What was the prop house did you contact? The jack could be a Teesar. I know the pants were. But in one scene in the movie the hood/neck zipper tab looks different then the Teesar. It looks like that of a Tru-Spec.

What was the prop house did you contact? The jack could be a Teesar. I know the pants were. But in one scene in the movie the hood/neck zipper tab looks different then the Teesar. It looks like that of a Tru-Spec.
Juliens auctions, Also there's a photo somewhere behind the scenes of him and the woman who rescued him who rescued him and took care of him where hes wearing AM65 jacket and it almost appears like it's black. Kind of like in the Rambo film in Burma when he starts out hes wearing a Brown shirt and dark green cargo and in some scenes hes actually wearing a black T-shirt and black cargo pants lol I guess they figure that people wouldn't notice because the clothes are so dark and dirty but you can clearly see that they change In some scenes l

Last edited:
Wow Sly is shrinking......
Most M65 filled jackets are oversized because they usually are designed for cold weather and have enough room for the inside liner. He wore a medium in first blood but then again the older field jackets back in the sixties and seventies were actually cut larger I think. He usually wears a men's larger extra large depending on the shirt

Most M65 filled jackets are oversized because they usually are designed for cold weather and have enough room for the inside liner. He wore a medium in first blood but then again the older field jackets back in the sixties and seventies were actually cut larger I think. He usually wears a men's larger extra large depending on the shirt
Yeah I am well aware of the sizes of M-65’s , was issued quite a few of them in the 70‘s and 80’s.

It’s ok Sly can’t be big all of the time, those pesky cycles you know.:D

Yeah I am well aware of the sizes of M-65’s , was issued quite a few of them in the 70‘s and 80’s.

It’s ok Sly can’t be big all of the time, those pesky cycles you know.:D
Lol.. You know I was actually quite surprised on how small he was in rocky 4 don't get me wrong he was cut to shreds but that leather coat with the sheep skin lining was a size 40

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back