Ralph McQuarrie Millennium Falcon

Wow,...thanks for digging up this old fossil of a thread publiusr,....hadn't noticed all those great comments,...thank you guys

With all this time between planning V2 & now,....with the way I've made alterations to the big Hasbro Hero & a FineMolds 1/72,....I've re-thought a way to make my V2 which is less daunting,...so hopefully I'll be making progress soon

Thanks fpr the kind words matesys

John

I realize that this compliment is showing up about as late to the show as can be given that this Thread was only just resurrected from back in 2015 (and 2014 and 2013) …
but heyyy, cut me some slack; I only became a member a few years ago LOL …

Jaitea: WOW
wow Wow WOW !!!
I am floored by this COOL conversion and all of the attention to detail and love you poured into this build!

Like most everybody here, those early McQuarrie designs were the stuff that fueled my Star Wars DREAMS when I was a kid and it went and got itself good and Stuck in my heart for all the years that came after…
Reading through this Thread and following along as you brought this gorgeous bird to life was an absolute –and unexpected- pleasure.
I’m ashamed I didn’t sign up at with the RPF sooner and got to follow along with this project AS it was Happening… but I suppose there’s no point in feeling bad about getting a late start

Thank you for such a great job – not only with the build itself, but also with chronicling the whole project so well
While I realize that it’s a well-established little piece of RPF History for a lot of you guys, it was Brand Spankin’ NEW to Me!

Cheers! :):thumbsup

Thanks Mitch,...that is a great compliment,....it was a fun build & it was a great learning experience,....I also met a lot of online friends here also

As I have mentioned a few times,....V2 is in my brain,.....hopefully it will be in the physical world soon

John

Nice job! I've always felt this was the "factory fresh" version, and Solo's was the heavily modded hot-rod

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back