Raiders of the Lost Ark Revolver help

Discussion in 'Replica Props' started by bkachel, Jun 19, 2015.

1. bkachel

bkachel New Member

Hi, I am looking for the Smith & Wesson .455 revolver with the 4 inch barrel. Can anyone help me with this?

2. CynicalMormon

CynicalMormon Member

3. bkachel

bkachel New Member

I'd like to get the Tanaka S&W M1917 4inch Hand Ejector replica. They are sold out everywhere and I am having a hard time finding one.

4. Contec

Contec Master Member

maybe someone could model it and 3d print one.

5. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Master Member

Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
  6. bkachel

bkachel New Member

I saw this on Global Rakuten. Any idea if Rakuten is reliable and not a scam?

7. CynicalMormon

CynicalMormon Member

I don't know first hand but I wouldn't use it. I did an eBay search and all I got back were a bunch of Lego guns so that's not an option. :eek

8. bkachel

bkachel New Member

Yea I thought the same thing when I saw it.

9. gunnerk19

gunnerk19 Master Member

I've never ordered anything from Rakuten, however I've been looking at airsoft guns on it, hence knowing where to look for the S&W.

Rakuten seems to be Japan's version of Amazon and Ebay. In Japan, where Rakuten is omnipresent, its businesses include online travel, auction and e-books, plus a bank and securities firm, as well as a baseball team, the Rakuten Eagles.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018
  10. CynicalMormon

CynicalMormon Member

There's got to be a US supplier of the guns though... at least someone drop shipping them from Rakuten. They may be trusted but the shipping and wait time might be high.

11. shaolinprophet

shaolinprophet New Member

If you want to go "all in" watch the action site gunbroker.com. You can get the other Indy gun, the Smith and Wesson 1917 for $400-500 if you are lucky/persistent. The hand ejector seems rarer and thus higher priced. Neither will come with 4 in barrels, you will have to cut either one.