Quick Question on Mysteria Bio's

strigoi

I have heard that some of them run a little small compared to other bios. Is it true? I am interested to see if the P2 on runs normal size or not. Thanks

What is normal? If you're a predator's size, which is way over 6'5", then a 1:1 sized mask will be appropriate for you. If not then you're going to look like a bobble head. Bobble heads are not cool. You should be trying to make your gear based on the scale size of your body, not something that is 20% bigger than you. (People make the hands, feet, armour and such based on their body size, why not do the bio as well?).

The mysteria P1 bio is supposed to be smaller...

Most mask and undermask are sculpted at a 1:1 ratio and I wouldn't want to get a bio that is smaller then the undermask I plan on buying. Just a simple question if a P2 from mysteria runs smaller then most other Bio's

I think all mysteria bios are slightly smaller except the Scar bio. I may be wrong on that but I am pretty sure...
The Scar is definately 1:1 though coz I have one

Thats how i took it Oberon, just the scar is 1/1, and what a lovely Bio it is, i would pop for that if you can strigoi, its well priced and very well made!

lee

Oh ya it's a nice one...I think it is a little plan for my taste, I usually like mine more busy...I currently have a Celtic and I want to try and find a Boar mask. I was mainly looking for a P2 for my friend and the mysteria one is very well priced...so I was hoping it ran 1:1. thanks again guys

The Mysteria P1 P2 and P deluxe are undersized, the P2 and P Deluxe are an excellant size for costuming without undermask but if you building a full suit then you need a movie sized, I think its fair to say the price reflects what they and thats a model kit rather than a film prop replica. the AVP is a full prop replica and BIG

I have a P2 prop replica and it is a beauty :D

Can you not get an under mask that will fit the human sized mysteria bio's? I'm certain some forum members have done it...

I guess some people may have made their own undermask of some description, but even the smaller undermasks that are around are too big for the mysterias, as far as I know.

I have a P2 mysteria bio that i turned into a punisher predator custom and the bio is so small that even my head is to big for it

there great bios for display use but for trooping not the bio of choice at all

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back