Quick Punisher for kids Halloween/Birthday party

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Gary Pahls

So, for my nephews B-day party was last saturday and since we were so close to Halloween and his love of all things super hero we were required to have a super hero themed custome. Me being the everlasting procrastinator waited to the night before to make mine

*EDIT* apparently I can't spell "party"
So I got onto the internet and made a stencil with Photoshop

So I was trying to go for the "not perfect" effect like in the 2004 punisher movie

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

RAVAGE06

Re: Quick Punisher for kids Halloween/Birthday aprty

thats very cool, better than the punisher costume i tried to make lol

Lord Magneto

Nice man that kicks ass. I'm now thinking about attempting that on a police costume vest I have in the basement

Doh2

Sr Member

Simple, yet very effective! I like the non-slick skull of the movie.

Gary Pahls

Thanks for the nice comments guys, especially for a project that I only dedicated three to four hours on and cost under $60!