qui gon bust

kirkstikesback

hey guys its been a while since i have been on here, i ventured off into my dream of owning a knight rider car for the past 10 months and that is up and started now, but i always wanted to get back to my passion of sculpting, what you are viewing is a bust that was never finished that i started back in early 2013,
i plan on getting this done before i start on a Dan Aykroyd bust or even a hasselhoff, ...anyways thanks for viewing, by the way anyone know whom i can buy a decent tmnt suit from? someone trustworthy?
and just to clear, i used a lifecast to sculpt from, so i cannot take all the credit.... thanks again
although i must say, sometimes its just easier to start from scratch.

Attachments

• DSCF9050.JPG
    DSCF9050.JPG
    825 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCF9057.JPG
    DSCF9057.JPG
    895.1 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCF9055.JPG
    DSCF9055.JPG
    814.2 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
you i thought the same thing too but after looking at pics of him, i noticed that he does not have wide eyes, its sort of like his regular open eyes look a bit squinty, but yes i will try to open them up a bit more.
I think you can probably go even further with the eyes. It almost looks like the eyes are still closed.

hey thanks, and yes it does get pretty expensive trying to do a KITT, i am already up about 6 grand and i still need to get it painted black!
Great looking bust. Your very talented!

Good luck on your KITT project. I was in that hobby for 22 years (still am) and sold my
completed car in October of 2012 after owning it for 13 years.

You'll have to start a thread about your KITT. I had just over $20,000.00 in mine. Many long years of work but the results were great!

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back