question on jurassic park personnel badge props?

boochydog

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
i was about to purchase a few prop replica badges from JP, but before i did, i went back to watch the movies to ensure they looked close enough. however, i did not see them used at all. can anyone tell me if these badges were used in the JP series and i just missed it? all the badges i saw being used had pictures on them. thanks.

$_12.JPG$_12-3.JPG$_12-2.JPG

i don't think they used any of those badges in the movie. it looks like its the kind of thing that you find on ebay that claim they are prop replicas.

No, they don't appear in the movie... The 2nd badge ist the back of the keycards from the JP board game, so many people think the badges used in the movie have this back, too...

If you ask me, then Allosaur (member here) made the best badges for the characters.

The first movie ID badges look like this. Here's my replica.

Attachments

• DVD-PlayerScreenSnapz051.jpg
    DVD-PlayerScreenSnapz051.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 196
  • ID.gif
    ID.gif
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,017
No, they don't appear in the movie... The 2nd badge ist the back of the keycards from the JP board game, so many people think the badges used in the movie have this back, too...

If you ask me, then Allosaur (member here) made the best badges for the characters.

Thanks my friend! I still need to get the files off of my old hard drive somehow and start making these again!

Here are a few pics of my finished cards

IMAG0124.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0162.jpg

The character images were found on the web, and the card backs were scanned from the Telltale games card that came in the collectors kit.. I changed all the barcode numbers for each one and printed out reflective logo stickers to give it a more realistic look..

Man, when will those badges stopped being sold as replicas? In addition to being in the game, the second badge is also shown as concept art in the first film's "making of" book.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back