Pyramid Head Great Knife

HighlanderFX

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
As a fan of Silent Hill, I have always wanted to make a Pyramid Head costume. Since I think the head part is a bit more complicated, I'm going to start with the great knife. I decided to base the look off of a statue I have, though it is very similar to the PH in the films.

I started by taking a few reference shots of my statue..
BUVO2NF.jpg

eJwDVus.jpg

After a day's worth of work I ended up with this 85 inch great knife
WfFuNDR.jpg

Pretty happy with the scale..just a bit more sanding and time to mold.

I just watched this movie, the nurses downstairs are pretty hot (pun intended) I am wondering if you made the knife big enough, otherwise cool knife

I suppose I should have added a banana in there for scale..the blade itself is just shy of 6 feet long with the handle being 17 inches. I think the 2nd pic of the statue makes it look pretty long because of the angle (and again, first pic makes it look rather short). The wiki for the film claims PH is just under 7 feet tall...so using that height and measuring the height of the statue, I calculated that the blade of the knife should be roughly 6 feet long. Hopefully that's big enough because I would really like to not have to cut it out again..lol

I think with all of your work that you put into it that rather than cut it up you should just start over, you could send me this prototype and I will dispose of it properly. Hey it was pretty cool how he cut through the door with it. I. Think wiki was wrong on the height because when PH picks up that woman and rips off her clothes and skin she seems really small if he was 7feet shed have to be about four. Great job on the knife can't wait to see it finished

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back