Putting the CAVE in Man Cave with a Horror Home Theater!

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks, THANKS Probe Droid! :D

(oh and if I'm king, then Rich was clearly co-king on this one! LOL)

Really glad that folks are liking what we put together here. We put a lot of energy into this one :)

best,
Tom

Very Cool Tom!

What was this Creature From?

Movie-Props-Theme-Room-Man-Cave-Home-Cinema-13.jpg

Great looking room! I am getting ready to start building our new home and I am putting in a prop/home theater room. This is giving me some really cool ideas!

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh, OMFG!!!

A couple more (because you can never have too many)... Oh, oh, oh!!!

Are you kidding me! I'd give my wife to Al-Qaida for that!

Tom, you are THE KING, sir!!!!!!!!

Ok, show of hands, who wants to meet there every Friday night for booze, chips, sammiches, pasta, beers, babes, laughs, and geek-speak galore, before and after (but never during) a movie (preferably something from a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away)?

I'm in! Awesome, awesome man-cave. Looks like the set to a TV show or something. So cool. And bonus points for Probe Droid's above "Al-Qaida" comment, which almost made me spit soda on my keyboard. :lol

I see all these great collections and rooms, and I am jealous. I wish I could just move into a larger house and have more money, lol. Excellent work!!

I see all these great collections and rooms, and I am jealous. I wish I could just move into a larger house and have more money, lol. Excellent work!!

:lol

I know the feeling. I came home after the install and thought, "hmmm... seems boring here! Wish someone would hire us to do over MY house!" :D

Tom

I live on the eastern side..

PM/email me sometime and if we can set something up we'll meet...Always enjoy meeting up and putting some faces to the names.

Wesley

Ditto. I live in Raleigh, but head "down-east" for family stuff now and then.

Be careful of you'll end up with about 20-30 RPFers that live in NC. :confused

Ditto. I live in Raleigh, but head "down-east" for family stuff now and then.

Be careful of you'll end up with about 20-30 RPFers that live in NC. :confused

Sorry about chiming in late on this one.....but I actually live VERY close to you..lol

PM me sometime if you want to get together.

Wesley

Checked out the site with all your pics--looks like great work and a fantastically immersive environment to be in. There are a handful of guys out there with incredible spaces that offset their collections, this is one of them.

Terrific pictures too, BTW. They really help capture what must be an amazing ambiance when you're actually IN the cave.

Checked out the site with all your pics--looks like great work and a fantastically immersive environment to be in. There are a handful of guys out there with incredible spaces that offset their collections, this is one of them.

Terrific pictures too, BTW. They really help capture what must be an amazing ambiance when you're actually IN the cave.

Thanks so much Scout! We carefully planned the lighting for the space and when we took the pics we didn't use a flash for the most part. I think it translated pretty well to how it looks in person.

:)

Tom

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back