puppet master prop replicas

kryptoboy1

hey.. here are my puppet master replicas so far.. i have pinhead almost completed only have to mold left hand and finish painting. also working on blade, torch and six shooter. more pictures to come hope you enjoy. :) im just starting to sculpting and they are all not finished yet still need some smoothing and detail

UPDATE....completed my pinhead and took in to the fan expo in toronto. got charles band to sign him. told me it was better then his replicas lol. probably just beening nice to me but ill take what i can get. saw there pinhead replica and he is so small mine toward over his lol. anyways also molded and casted blades head. and painted him up and started on the body.. also started to begin sculpting jesters head.. hope you enjoy thankls to all that view and comment makes it all worth it :)...

p.s ... im thinking about making copys when all is said and done. so if you are interested let me know we can work something out.

Last edited:
here is my almost completed sculpting of jesters head hope you enjoy :)

DSC02179.jpg

UPDATE...
hey everyone sorry its been awhile since i had new pics up.. had to wait to get more plastic to mold with. here is what i got going.. i have six shooter, jester and torch molded and cast ... now im at the sanding and finishing stages.. jester i got cut in to his four parts to get the spinning head effect.... and torch i am making a hollow spot in his head to put lights in for the eyes... thanks for the kind words and sopport :)

DSC02180.jpg

DSC02181.jpg

DSC02185.jpg

DSC02186.jpg

DSC02187.jpg

DSC02189.jpg

DSC02190.jpg

DSC02191.jpg

DSC02192.jpg

DSC02193.jpg

hey everyone ...i got a question if anyone can answer?? im not the greatest painter and do not know much about paints. i would like to know what kind of paint should i be using to paint my puppests??? i was using acrylic but seemed to be making alot of brush lines on the heads?..... i may just be painting it wrong or using the wrong brush i don't really know lol :(.. and would really like them to be as smooth as possible.. can anyone help?? thank you very much :)

Damn! I have several of the Full Moon made puppet replicas. Although their Torch and Blade are pretty good, I was really disappointed with Jester. By comparison yours is looking MUCH cleaner and actually has the spinning head! What did you cast the finished Jester head out of?

They are looking good on paint just use acrilic with a really nice brush in the movie's they had sloppy paint jobs then again almost all puppets do to show up nice on camera.

Billy

looking good...these always gave me the creeps. especially the white one with black top hat..nightmare central.
stoked to see it finished

here is what i got going on six shooter so far this is the fist coat of paint. not done as of yet and then will seal with a gloss.

DSC02196.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back