Pulse Rifle Display

propmainiac

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
image.jpgHi all
Sorry if this is double posting but wanted to show off what I've been working on.
Since I've completed my pulse rifle I wanted a way to show it off and I finally found A material that I'm happy with using as a wall display. After stumbling onto a thread started by Kevin gossit it led me to a site that sells slotted aluminum metal to use for custom car grills. So I bought two pieces that are 6 inches wide and 36 inches long. Heres the results.
made the brackets myself from aluminum. Trimmed out the display with aluminum trim that I Cut and mitered The corners. I Attached the trim pieces with sheet metal screws are then used carriage bolts to attach the aluminum brackets. Still need to trim the carriage bolts down and do some cleanup work then it should be finished and ready to hang!
PS sorry for the same pics being posted in the same thread I posted them upside down apparently!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    955.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    944.9 KB · Views: 83
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    975 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    920.8 KB · Views: 84
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    799.7 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    864.7 KB · Views: 204
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    778 KB · Views: 73
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    927.2 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    780.9 KB · Views: 74
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    672.9 KB · Views: 80
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    816.3 KB · Views: 88
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    954.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:
Nice hangar. One of my pR's is on some cheepo shelf brackets from Home Depot. The other on the HGC supplied unit.

Kudos for you to make a proper looking one.

Thanks. I was inspired by Kevin Gossetts display for his Solo Blaster. Still have to hang it in a way that the whole thing dosent fall off the wall.!

OMG someone has the same idea as me.....LOL....that's cool...I used same material my Predator weapon prop !!! Wow...love what you did with that !!!

Hi and thanks for the compliments. I havent done anything new with it for a while. Want to add a few grenades and maybe some patches. Made a display plaque recently. Heres some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    978.2 KB · Views: 68
image.jpgHi again
made a few more plaques for my pulse rifle display. Heres pics.i printed the images onto clear decal sheet then placed them onto aluminum tape. Will cut these out then attach them to cardboard. Let me know what you think.

Hi all
did some more work to the display. Trimmed of the bolts on the back of the display. Made the clear and screwed the cleat down to the back of the display. It's pretty much ready to hang. Here's pics.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 107
Thanks gyung! I still have to decide where the logos are going to go and where I'm going to hang it. Seems there's not enough or too much. Glad you like it!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back