Proton Pack Scratch Build

i like that you leave any mistakes in the video! i learn more from how you can screw something up...by not making the same mistakes.
great videos keep it up!

Jamie, I've been following these videos with interest, sussing out whether it'll be in my wheelhouse in terms of ability! I'd never considered ACM as a build material before and had no idea it was as pliable as it is. Great stuff!

Jamie, I've been following these videos with interest, sussing out whether it'll be in my wheelhouse in terms of ability! I'd never considered ACM as a build material before and had no idea it was as pliable as it is. Great stuff!
To be honest, neither did I, I've been learning more about it as I've been using it and it's really becoming a material that I can see myself using more, once you get a feel for the cutting of the angles it's just nice to work with.... It's kinda like an industrial styrene board :)

Does anyone know where I can get a full light and sound kit in Australia? Yes, I know there are importing options, but I really don't know what I should be getting, I do know that I want a full-sized version and that I need the electronics for both the wand and pack, so, I'm looking for advice from any builders, particularly if you're in Aus

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back