Propblock.com New Auction Prop Blog!

silverskyes402

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So in my free time i've decided to make a website dedicated to hollywood prop auctions. I've worked in the auction business for the past three years and thought it would be fun to document upcoming and past auctions, as well as throw in some entertainment blogs here and there. It's mainly just for myself, but who knows, maybe it will become popular and people will keep visiting :)

I'm really new at making a blog, so it's pretty basic right now, but I keep updating it, i'm posting here to see what people think of it, so let me know, still need to get a banner and logo made, but I hope everyone will like it, bookmark it, as I will be updated it everyday with current news in the hollywood auction scene, as well as entertainment news and trailer debuts.

Sooo....comments? what do you guys think?

PropBlock

Last edited:
I love it but for goodness sake don't do what most people do and repost other peoples stuff. Its the bane of my existance on my site.

Anyone can cut and paste press releases.

If you do cool stuff and put your on identity and speak from yourself people will come.

Too many people start off and then let the blog fade out so good luck.

Thanks! And I completely agree, that was the main thing I was thinking about when I wanted to star it, that I would end up just cut and pasting everything's, which I have done alittle so far, just because it's easier to get the news up faster that way, but have made it a point to put it in my own words, that's why most of the newer blogs are shorter, I'm not great for words lol but have been trying to express my own opinion more on the subjects posted, ya know?

Nice site. Though I feel the black column on the right has the fonts too small and with gray letters => makes some titles hard to read on smaller screens.

So i've been updating the site like crazy, finally have it where I want it to be, so if you haven't checked it out stop by, I also have it linked to a Facebook page, so if your on there feel free to like the group :)

Propblock | Facebook

Thanks!

Maybe you could let me know next time you do something like this!

:rolleyes

Well done. I love the Avengers piece!

And the more good blogs the better.

Nice job on the blog. I've always been interested in movies and props and am just starting to try an buy some screen used props. It's great to have a blog that has the best of both worlds. Movie & prop info. I wish you the best.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back