Prop Store's MARVEL TELEVISION LIVE AUCTION

Interesting, ive been following this quite a bit, and hoping to try to get lucky with a few pieces. Im intrigued they dont seem to have any for the Punisher solo series or Defenders. Also wondering if a Jessica Jones auction might be at a later date

Want to win an original Luke Cage hoodie from the production of Marvel's Luke Cage. Please a bid anytime before auction day August 12th to be eligible for our early bidder sweepstakes!

BID NOW!
bidnowwin.png

So much competition so far! Was trying to get a screen used Karen Page ID but it went much higher then I was willing to spend very very quickly :(

The truly comic book based stuff was through the roof, but the more mundane clothing was easier to come by. I look forward to being able to go to work in Matt Murdock's necktie once in a while.

The truly comic book based stuff was through the roof, but the more mundane clothing was easier to come by. I look forward to being able to go to work in Matt Murdock's necktie once in a while.

I agree a lot of the stuff I was looking for went crazy high. However as you said some clothes sold a bit cheaper. A lot of the prop weapons went for a bit more on the expensive side, but managed to get one thing.
The Bride of 9 spiders Dagger (the one used when she fights Iron Fist during the trials)
sgK56H3.png

That's a nice pick-up. I had the auction on in the background yesterday, but I was mainly in for Daredevil.

That's a nice pick-up. I had the auction on in the background yesterday, but I was mainly in for Daredevil.

Really would have liked to get something from Daredevil but it seemed everything I wanted from there quickly went out of my price range. Might have to go and try to look up what a nice display case for this one that I got would look like now though.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back