Announcement Prop Store

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Hello all,

It is rare for me to make a personal announcement like this, but I am excited and feel this is worth sharing due to my position here at the RPF.

As many of you know, I have spent the past six years working for Anovos. On June 26, 2020, I left Anovos to join the Prop Store family as Director of Consignments!

I have known Brandon Alinger (the creator of the RPF and COO of Prop Store) for more than 20 years. I have known Stephen Lane, owner of Prop Store, for more than 15. As a screen used prop collector, Stephen and Brandon have repeatedly helped me expand (and contract) my collection, working hard to bring pieces into my home I never thought I would own. Their professionalism, friendship, and ethical approach have always impressed me. I have watched them grow the LA branch of Prop Store from a one-man operation to the industry leader it is today.

Beyond their own success, Prop Store has helped support the RPF for well over a dozen years and continues to do so. Their support for the prop and costume community is admirable. I could not be happier to be a part of the amazing company Stephen, Brandon, and their teams have built.

Props and costumes have been a lifelong hobby and have been my career for well over a decade. I am extremely excited about this next step from replica product to screen used assets, and I look forward to working with many of you in this new role!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back