Prop Store Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction - September 23rd

Lot 12. Set of Prop "Pierce & Pierce" Business Cards from American Psycho (2000)

AmericanPsycho-Pierce&PierceBusinessCardSet1.jpg

Estimate: £2,000 - 3,000

#PropStoreLiveAuction propstore.com/liveauction

"It's only forever, not long at all"

Take a look at this great video for Lot #242 Goblin City Gates Maquette from the 1986 classic Labyrinth.

Estimate: £1,000 - £1,500

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot #350

Compression Phaser Rifle from StarTrek: First Contact

Estimate: £2,000 - £3,000

Take a look at the product video for Lot #16 Harry Stamper's (Bruce Willis) Light-Up Bomb Detonator from Armageddon. Not only does this awesome piece of kit have a working counter, the trigger screen matches to the scene just before Harry detonates the nuclear warhead!

Estimate £2,000 - £3,000

Up for the grabs in the #PropStoreLiveAuction is Lot 166 Commodus' (Joaquin Phoenix) Arena Costume from Gladiator. Long has this costume been a feature in Prop Store's London office and we'll be sad to see it go!

Gladiator_Comodus_Costume_1.jpg

Estimate £15,000 - £20,000

propstore.com/liveauction

Hello fellow movie prop fans!

Our full catalogue is now available online and as a PDF. As always, we have our interactive catalogue available too.

It has been a labour of love creating this ready for you all to see, and I really hope you all enjoy looking through it as much as we did making it.

Any questions, please fire them over to auction@propstore.com - we're standing by to reply!

Happy browsing
thumbsup.gif

237981-t1.jpg

thumbsup.gif

Not a fan of the starting bid being under the reserve bid, what's the freaking point? Just start the stupid things at the reserve. Other than that, my bids are in and hope to win at least one thing.

Our LA Project Manager Matt tells us about his favourite piece in the upcoming #PropStoreLiveAuction...

"Lot #35 Gotham Building Miniature with Penguin Mural from #BatmanReturns, is the stand out for me in this auction. I was lucky enough to pick this item up when we got it and keep it at my apartment for the night. Still amazed it made it into the office the next day. It looked so good in my living room!"

lot_image35.jpg

The interactive catalogue is now live so head over there now to take a peek! http://ow.ly/Rr1Pq

We're sure you'll all agree that no home is complete without a Cyberman and lucky for you, we have one coming up in the #PropStoreLiveAuction on September 23rd! Lot #114 Cyberman Exhibition Costume from Doctor Who Experience! Watch the product video now!

Estimate: £8,000 - £10,000

propstore.com/liveauction

FYI. If you do not watch this video, you will be deleted.

Now here's a piece that no doubt all Blade Runner fans would love to get their hands on - Rick Deckard's (Harrison Ford) Hero Vid-Phon that not only looks freakin' awesome, but screen matches too!

Estimate £20,000 - £30,000

Bid now! http://ow.ly/Rr0di

#‎PropStoreLiveAuction

Look like you've stepped straight out of Middle Earth with this Orc Helmet from The Lord Of The Rings: The Fellowship Of The Ring - watch the product video now!

Estimate £3,000 - £5,000

#PropStoreLiveAuction http://ow.ly/RFYvV

Wanna find out about this world-shattering piece from Superman (1978)?? Check out our red Krypton crystal comingg up in the Prop Store Live Auction on September 23rd!

Estimate £2,000-3,000

Bid now! http://ow.ly/RJjlH

Another great video for Lot #17 Light-Up Soil Sampling Spike from #Armageddon which is going under the hammer in the #PropStoreLiveAuction on September 23rd!

Estimate: £2,000 - £3,000

Pretty sure nobody will mess with you when you're carrying these bad boys! Check out Lot #59 Reinhardt's (Ron Perlman) ‎Hero Pistols & Rig from ‎Blade II! #‎PropStoreLiveAuction

Click here to bid now!

Estimate: £6,000 - £8,000

Ambassador, you're spoiling us!
Here's the video for Lot #344 Ambassador-Class Starship Model Miniature from Star Trek The Next Generation and Deep Space Nine!

Estimate £40,000 - £60,000

Don't forget that the #PropStoreLiveAuction exhibition is now open at the ODEON BFI IMAX in Waterloo, London so if you're in the area, please do drop by and say hi!

Take a look at this great video for Lot #77 Hero Necromonger Light-Up Pistol from The Chronicles Of Riddick up for sale in the #PropStoreLiveAuction!

Estimate: £1,500 - £2,500

Learn more about Lot #334 Uhura's (NichelleNichols) Starfleet Dress from Star Trek in this great video

Estimate: £20,000 - £30,000

This amazing lot will be up for auction on September 23rd as part of the #‎PropStoreLiveAuction - register & bid now http://ow.ly/S4JMI

Our LA Copywriter Brian tells us about his favourite lot in the upcoming ‪#‎PropStoreLiveAuction‬...
"My favorite piece in our Live Auction is Lot 417 - the Light-Up Starspeeder 3000 Model Miniature from Star Tours. This piece is special to me as Star Tours has always been one of my favorite rides at Disneyland. Seeing R2-D2 and C-3PO working on a life-size Starspeeder during the wait to board the ride always brought me closer to the films, and it was a rare chance to see and board a vehicle within the Star Wars universe. We haven't yet seen a Starspeeder appear in a Star Wars film, but I would love for it to make a cameo in The Force Awakens."
lot_image417.jpg
Bid on Lot 417 here: http://ow.ly/SiaOW

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back