Proflies of History - Hollywood Auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

CB2001

Master Member
I apologize if this has been posted before, but if its not, I'm posting this here for all of us.

Basically, there is an auction going on that not only consists of promotional stuff, but props and costumes from various TV shows and movies. I figured it'd be a good resource. Click on the "Auctions Catalog" and you can download it in PDF format.

Profiles in History - Autographs, Hollywood Memorabilia & Collectibles, Celebrity Photos, Props & Costumes from Movies & TV. As seen on Syfy's Hollywood Treasure

Also, there's some interesting pieces, including the original Eric Stoltz version of Marty's picture of him and his siblings from when he was involved with "Back to the Future", not to mention some other stuff including other BTTF items (including a DeLorean), but some items from "Knight Rider", "Caroline", "Sleeping Beauty", "Caprica" and other productions. Not to mention, when you click on the "Auctions" link, you can see the previous auction, which is just as interesting. Figured I'd give this heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back