Printcostume fabric help

TheBigBoss

Hello everyone. As you know, Printcostume offers three types of fabric, regular, colored and upgraded. What's the difference between all of them? What's the best one for a Spider-Man suit? Thanks in advance.

It really depends on what you re looking for.

Regular and Upgraded are white fabrics that will cause "white out" when the fabric is stretched over things like your knees ofr under a camera's flash, making the print appear lighter than it should.

Upgraded is just a heavier weight white fabric.

Colored fabric prevents white out, and makes colors richer but requires the patter to be specifically designed for colored fabric since you can't print all colors on all fabric colors. In addition to that, it makes certain colors, like white, impossible to achieve.

Expect a lot of experimentation (and $$$) to get a colored fabric print dialed in.

They're all better for different things.

Regular for a casual suit or a budget suit, upgraded for a more robust suit or one you plan to wear more, and colored for a richer "hero" look.

I stand by their regular over upgraded every time. Softer, more comfortable, a nice shine, and FAR better color saturation. The upgraded is, as said, a much thicker, matte fabric, but because of that the color saturation is a lot worse, so you get far more white-out.

Colored can be great if you get it to work well. I just got a new classic red & blue on colored (pics at @aaronrivin on IG), and I love it, but anything more complicated might be tough. IE there's NO way they could do, say, the Iron Spider or something.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back