prices on Tsukuda Ghostbusters 1/6 Terror Dog and Terminator Hunter killer model

takevin

Sr Member
So yesterday went to this store, that sold new and old toys of all kinds, most of it was classic stuff. One of them was this good size terror dog from ghostbusters built and painted. After some research determined it was Tsukuda kit 1/6 I believe. Asking price was $40.00, anyone know on these kits since it is built up price wise good or no? Thought I would offer 30? Also there is a Terminator hunter killer model built up, although someone hand painted:unsure the model and asking price is $40.00 too, looks to be 16" maybe horizon kit? Same thing hit it up for $30.00 or less on both? Thank you:thumbsup

If painted well the terror dog can fetch a good price. I believe that unstarted with box and instructions it sells on eBay between $75 and $250 depending on the day. A painted one would be between that, but depending on quality, maybe in the low end.

The Hunter Killer flyer sells for cheap new in box - about the price you paid, but again, if you get into a craze around a movie you may be able to sell it for more - but they sell on eBay new in box for around the price you paid.

At least that has been my observations.

Hope this helps.

The terror dog is painted ok, the model is in great shape but needs a repaint same as the hunter killer. Haven't bought either yet, I plan on keeping both. He also had a godzilla model about 2 foot tall built think he was asking 60 on?

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back