PREY (2017) Morga Yu Helmet

Appo 98

Prey
.....Some people said it was a dissapointment compared to the original Prey. Some said it is a brilliant game and a gem of 2017.....
Imo it was a great game and one of my favourites in 2017.
After I finished it, I searched for merch from Bethesda. By my surprise there wasn’t much available - Expected something like a mimic replica but nope.... But there was something, were I said to my self “Ohhh..I want to build this one....”.
The thing I’m talking about is the helmet from Morgan also seen on the cover of the game or starting screen.

View attachment 847311 View attachment 847313 C5C1770D-7DB2-4608-ADE3-A9C846DD9059.jpeg A8E74D47-D19B-4B1D-8857-78B3B99DB49C.png

I mean who doesn’t like this awesome looking helmet? :D
To my surprise, no 3D modeler made a helmet file but after countless hours of searching, I finally managed to find the helmet file.
A person on thingiverse managed to get a file of the female version of morgan which included the helmet. Day saved...

95d7fe6a-4f87-48e2-87ba-f0c4cbf6a2b0.jpg 0D8CD50F-7F86-4B8A-B620-7D59EF581A9B.jpeg (More pics on the way)
————————————————————————
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3026635/files
Download link
————————————————————————

My current status of my build is to clean the model up in order to make a proper 3D print. This includes removing the inner material and faces because the file itself is theoretically intedned to put it on a model (figure) of f. Morgan. Sooooo let’s start......:)
Trying to update the thread regularly and wish me luck^^

Cheers,
Appo

Last edited:
This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back