Presenting my SAAB Chiggy Von Richtoven Fighter

Boba Debt

Master Member
This is a Wolfster kit assembled and painted by Lynn TPX 0369

When I decided to buy this kit I knew Lynn was the only person I would consider for the job, it has a biologically mechanical look and he is great at finishing organic/biological models.

The paint job is incredible but very difficult to photograph.

This is just the first piece of my SAAB collection and if the rest is half as good as this I will be extremely happy.

ChigFighter3.jpg

ChigFighter2.jpg

ChigFighter1.jpg

That is awesome.
I really need to start getting models from that show - I loved it. I guess I will start with a Hammerhead, but Chiggy Von Rictoven will not be far behind.
Nice work all around - thanks for sharing.

I have a Hammerhead and I plan to commision Alfred Wong to build it, since he's the one that mastered the model.

You're might have a very hard time finding a Wolfster CVR Fighter since he no longer makes the kit, I got lucky by posting a Wanted ad at the Starship Modelers Forum.

Last edited:
Hey, looks pretty cool...
I don't know what it's from though?

:lol I was expecting the Red Baron...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sporak @ Apr 8 2007, 05:42 AM) [snapback]1457760[/snapback]</div>
Hey, looks pretty cool...
I don't know what it's from though?

:lol I was expecting the Red Baron...
[/b]

:lol

It's in the title actually - SAAB - Space: Above and Beyond. Though as with any acronym, you likely won't catch it if you're unfamiliar with the show. Only ran for one season and it's available on DVD now. Still one of my favorite scifi tv shows - it was a military themed show.

Very cool. Interesting too, I hadn't thought about this ship for a while, but I wonder if the people who redesigned the Cylon raiders for Battlestar Galactica were involved with SAAB.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back