PREDATORS DVD & Blu Ray Thread

Just picked up my copy from Wal-mart on blu-ray. Will probably head straight to the special features first cause there's some nice stuff on there.

Awesome dude!
From what i can tell, the steelbook is a UK Play.com Exclusive...sold out within a few days! i was gonna get myself one and take pics but never mind, yep the 2 blu rays are EXACTLY the same (with content inside) only obivous difference is the metal case with Falconer on it. So tripple play edition is a must for me hehe, US folks if u don't mind taking a few shots of the DVD's & Blu-Rays for us UK peoples that would be great.
Marcel, me 2 not next monday but the monday after right? think thats the 1st of November? :)
Can't wait to watch this in HD!

Here ya go!

SANY0182.jpg.gif

SANY0183.jpg.gif

SANY0184.jpg

just picked mine up at Best Buy.

It's too bright outside to watch it, man. The suspense (of knowing exactly what to expect... lol) is killing me!

I'm waiting for tonight.

AVP was on sale there... they didn't have it on BluRay though... ha.

So, anyway... that's all that's missing from my collection now! Rock on.

Not having a BluRay player yet, I picked up the DVD. As mentioned earlier, all of the extra footage is only available on the BluRay :)

Is anybody willing to post up vids of the extended / deleted scenes from the BluRay
, or know where they can be seen? If not, I'll just wait until I buy a BluRay player, but I'm sure they must be on the web somewhere.

Not having a BluRay player yet, I picked up the DVD. As mentioned earlier, all of the extra footage is only available on the BluRay :)

Is anybody willing to post up vids of the extended / deleted scenes from the BluRay
, or know where they can be seen? If not, I'll just wait until I buy a BluRay player, but I'm sure they must be on the web somewhere.

Exact same bonus features as listed on Disc one of the Blu Ray edition are on itunes as well. There really isnt all that much ..and some of the interviews with RR are longer versions of what we saw on the Predators site, pre-theatrical release

Exact same bonus features as listed on Disc one of the Blu Ray edition are on itunes as well. There really isnt all that much ..and some of the interviews with RR are longer versions of what we saw on the Predators site, pre-theatrical release

Gotchya. Thanks. I guess I'm heading to sign up at itunes :) Thanks again.

So just a heads up. I went to Fry's Electronics to buy the BR because they usually have the DVD in them... They only had a 2 disc version without the DVD. I'm headin' to Wal-Mart after work to pick up that 3 disc version. There pobably selling for the same price too. :)

I don't own a BR player at the moment but I figured this would be a good start.

So my girl just called me and told me she bought it from wal-mart. Its the 3 disk version, but I'm confused by the digital copy. Is that so I can put it onto my Ipod touch? I guess I rip it from the disk and put into my itunes library? Or am I just an idiot? lol

So just a heads up. I went to Fry's Electronics to buy the BR because they usually have the DVD in them... They only had a 2 disc version without the DVD. I'm headin' to Wal-Mart after work to pick up that 3 disc version. There pobably selling for the same price too. :)

I don't own a BR player at the moment but I figured this would be a good start.

I have only seen the 3 disc set sold on websites in Europe.

So my girl just called me and told me she bought it from wal-mart. Its the 3 disk version, but I'm confused by the digital copy. Is that so I can put it onto my Ipod touch? I guess I rip it from the disk and put into my itunes library? Or am I just an idiot? lol

Yes u can put it on ur ipod, it's mainly for laptops though.

ah hell.

so, theres a damned 3 disc version?

I have the 2 disc bluray (dvd and digital)

whats the third one again? and why the hell can't they just keep it one thing at a time

I have the 2 disc bluray (dvd and digital)

whats the third one again? and why the hell can't they just keep it one thing at a time
The two disc is the BR and Digital copy. The three disc adds the DVD.

Edit:
The diference on the front cover of them is only that the 3 disc says +DVD on it and the two disc version doesn't.

Just been doing some research and came across this:
Predatrors dvd and blu ray

UK/Europe - November 1st
US - October 19th

The Isabelle and Stans deleted scene seems interesting...:)
Seems like a very cool set, can't wait for it!

I just got back from Walmart after getting my BR version and pop't it into my PS3 to check out the bonus features... Only to find out that the copy I got isn't working!? All I get is the message saying "If this Blu-ray is not working" that we all get before a BR starts... I'm on my way back to exchange it now... Anyone else got a copy that was not working?

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back