"Predator Vs Guile" Image manipulation

Dtakarz

Here's one of the series of Guile from street fighter fighting my favorite charactes.
If you would like to check out other images go to
http://dtokarz.deviantart.com/
Since i found the Liar site it has wealth of image referances i think i'll have Guile duke out few other Predators but this time it's not going to be pretty.
Hope you guys enjoy this image.
Later.
(BTW that's me as Guile)

GuileVsPredator13.jpg

GuileVsPredator13.jpg

What was changed from the original image of you compared to the one you are displaying? I use to be a model for like a year or so, back in Florida I'm on ModelMayhem.com. I miss doing it a lot!

What was changed from the original image of you compared to the one you are displaying? I used to be a model for like a year or so, back in Florida I'm on ModelMayhem.com. I miss doing it a lot!

Hi Guan-Thwei nice to meet you, It's a small world. I would never thought i would meet people from the images i'm manipulating, that made my day. I hope you like the image. I'll check out the site you mentioned, i'm planning on getting Predator costume myself.
To answer your question, original image was shot in a studio where Alien is jumping at the Predator and Predator is holding the Alien by the neck in mid air.
So i ereased everything except the Predator and did the background in Vue, shot myself in varoius poses picked one and composed everything in photoshop.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back