Predator Spears Working New Stuff In Action Post #53

here is one i did a few years back!
all it is just 2 $4 umbrellas
i cut off the hook on the handle, put the ends over fire and melted them together...
covered with pipe insulation and just made sure that both buttons that extend it are placed together!!!
you have to cut off all the cloth on the umbrella and then cover it with duct tape and then plastidip, or whatever you want to cover it with!

here is a short video of it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw3tZbFM_k8

Thanks! This is so much simpler then the idea I was thinking of, helped me a lot!

Keep at it! I am watching... and waiting.

HI "MEANGENE"!!!!!!! I miss you guys!!!! As you can see Clay is workin hard!! I cant wait for him to start doing this stuff out here in the new house!!! I waqnt to help him!!!!!! Say it isnt so..we really have to wait a year to all get together and do it again??? uuummm... THATS WHAT SHE SAID!!!! BBWWWWAHAHAHHAHA!!!! MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!

I have been working on a completely new spear-- this bad boy will be killer. I almost have it fine tuned-- so stay Tuned!!!

Will post a video when I get it dialed in.

I am watching! And dont worry I havent forgotten about the P2 goodie I am sending you. I am between jobs and literally am just scraping by...

Its on it way, sorry for the delay.

Was wondering whatever happened to this thread. Good to read that you have a new idea to launch at us (I did. I used a pun).

Gene, sell blood plasma. You get money, a free cookie, AND can do it twice a week...

Sorry all-- I have been tied up the past few months with some other projects that had my attention-- I am slowly pruning these down and hopefully will be able to get back on the spear soon. I cant divulge much, but believe me-- this will be--- well-- you will just have to wait and see!!! Patience all. Its gotta be right!!!!

Great....I'm dieing from anticipation to see it. I want to work on one too but ended up going to work in Iraq for my employer (the money beckoned me). I hate it sometimes becuase I have some ideas I wanted to build upon that we talked about before. I can't wait to see what you've done.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back