predator skull..updated.*UPDATED AGAIN*.and again

georgieboy26

was gonna up some pics but says upload limit 24mb reached, but files are only a few kbs???????????

updated...got pics now, sorry bout the quality, my camera still not workin' great, focus seems out.... but you get the idea, made with super sculpy :p

updated pics lower down

attachment limit reached?? how do I go about that, does it mean I can never up any more pics? other than host progs, or can it be reset by deleting previous posts :p

update
deleted some pics in old posts, so upped skull pics now

that's great buddy! may have to take a shot at it, nice job georgieboy!

sorry been meanin' to comment on this, didn't have a keyboard when you first made it.

that's great buddy! may have to take a shot at it, nice job georgieboy!

sorry been meanin' to comment on this, didn't have a keyboard when you first made it.
cheers buddy.....trying to cast one I just made....mandibles, jaw and head made seperatly...managed to cast jaw, mandibles, trying to work out best way to cast the head now.......hope I can sort it

UPDATE......heres where I got to now.......head cast, jaw cast, 4 mandibles cast, the light grey one is my first effort, the dark grey is my next effort as a master, the white one is finished product.....I dont think it turned out toooooo bad,,, may take some commisions on these....maybe.....

my skulls are coming along nicely, added a new "chief" skull.......thr grey one

P6230102.JPG

cheers buddy. if thats the one you want let me know, or if you want one of the others, and will find out shipping cost

Ok, now figure out how to get a watch inside of it and start selling pocket watches. you could make the crown flip open...Oh, or a custom PEZ dispenser...Pencil sharpener...Oh, the possibilities are endless...

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back