PREDATOR on TV!

MasterSafara

My idea for starting this thread is so members have a chance to sort of watch the films together without actually being together.

Predator and Predator 2 have been on more than a few times in the last couple of weeks on sci-fi and spike. I have direct tv. Predator has also been on a channel called G4 on movies categorized as "movies that don't suck." AVP and AVP-R has also been on FX the past couple of weeks.

Predator 2 is on right now! Sci-fi direct tv. Check the date and time to see if it's live to join in discussions.

P2 is about to kill the Jamacians in the penthouse.

"Do you know what? I tell you what I believe... **** happens."

Ahh, it's just about over... Harrigan is approaching the chopper with is 300+ year old gun.. What an awesome Predator ol' Pussy-face was.

Hey, next time AVP-R plays on FOX, we can have a Lair-unifying moment when the annoying chick gets disc'd . It'll be so conforting knowing that our fellow Hunters from around the nation will be cheering at their TV sets at that very second.

Predator 1 has been on G4 like every single night this week.

I hate watching it on TV tho. They butchered the whole movie.

I agree. G4 shortened Predator cutting out some great scenes. Still I watch because I love it and because I have to! I don't have Predator or Predator 2 on DVD. I do have AVP and AVP-R. I'm waiting to get blu Ray to buy all the movies again. Soon. Soon. For now I wait to see them on TV.

Hey, next time AVP-R plays on FOX, we can have a Lair-unifying moment when the annoying chick gets disc'd . It'll be so conforting knowing that our fellow Hunters from around the nation will be cheering at their TV sets at that very second.

I cheer every time it happens, Blade. The first time I saw AVP:R on FX I literally cried out "HOLY ****!" I was just very surprised that Wolf didn't grab that kid by the throat & claim his skull for a prize after un-loading that clip into him.

I cheer every time it happens, Blade. The first time I saw AVP:R on FX I literally cried out "HOLY ****!" I was just very surprised that Wolf didn't grab that kid by the throat & claim his skull for a prize after un-loading that clip into him.

I'm suprised wolf didn't say "want some candy" and then grabbed him then lobbed the kid down the elevator.
everytime i see that seen when that girl dies i lol

Thise is a cool idea, though it may not work too well for me, being in the UK, lol. But yes, predators been on a few times in the last couple of months, I suppose because of the new film. I will have a look and see if I see it on anytime soon..... lol "Anytime", hahaha.

SyFy is playing Predator 2 again, at the part where Danny-Boy is about to go into the building where the Jamaicans were murdered & find the Predator's spear dart.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back